Larson Financial Group is seeking a Client Service Manager to manage the financial planning operations of an Advisor’s practice. This position will have direct contact in working with the clients to achieve their financial goals by performing operational duties, servicing clients through diligent and detailed follow up, and keeping organized accounts of client information. This is a fast paced and rapidly growing practice and it is the Client Service Manager’s duty to ensure that the Advisor is spending their time in meetings and prospecting. The position will be a good fit for a driven person who desires a guaranteed salary with large upside income potential based on performance of the individual and the practice.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop campaigns and maintain relationships to increase penetration of existing markets.
- Provide outstanding service to reproduce top clients.
- Gather data from clients for preparation of financial plan.
- Enter and manipulate information into Contact Management System and Financial Planning software.
- Maintain all calendar related items, schedule and confirm all meetings.
- Implement client “touches” to create concierge experience resulting in consistent referrals.
- Perform follow up and process new business; manage existing client relationships.
- Use email and notes to track next step in planning process for client, set reminders as necessary.
- Ability to work with the Advisor and other support team members to accomplish a common goal
- Be able to conform to a changing environment and work at a quick pace, in order to achieve timely deadlines
- The client must be able to rely on the CSM for every financial need, whether it is finding the right answer or having it ready for them
- Must be a self-starter and goal oriented
Skills and Experience:
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of insurance/financial services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service oriented attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Exceptional organization and problem solving