Growing Commercial Real Estate Management Firm in St Louis looking for a FT Maintenance Engineer / Technician to help manage the daily maintenance and upkeep of the commercial buildings and grounds within our portfolio. We are a relationship focused firm that looks to build into people that are interested in building into our vision and mission. Looking for reliable, hardworking, and dedicated skilled individuals with a humble attitude but driven work ethic.
Responsibilities To Include:
- Upkeep of the buildings, grounds, and equipment
- Maintaining PM calendars for property and equipment
- Managing maintenance projects, overseeing capital improvements, and responding to tenant needs
- Policing properties to insure upkeep, cleanliness, and to note needed repairs
- Coordination with Snow Removal and Landscaping Crews. Onsite support of salting, and certain landscaping or grounds upkeep or repairs
- Maintaining company tools and equipment
- Managing a professional relationship with vendors. Responding to needs as they arise. Defending the safety and budgetary concerns of the property owners.
- Managing a professional relationship with tenants. Responding to needs as they arise. Cordially and professionally engaging and responding to issues and completion of work orders
- Maintain proper communication with Managers. Updating on projects, issues, delays, budget items, property, planning, or tool needs.
- Work from and seek to meet clear deadlines and division goals and objectives
- Maintaining professional, team-based relationships with other Maintenance Managers
- Conducting work and relationships with safety, honesty, and integrity at all times
- Position requires reasonable 24/7 on-call availability relative to weather, emergency events, or on call schedules from Senior Property Manager. Employee expected to maintain a working smart phone with email capability
- Use of personal vehicle for errands or for certain property visits may be required. Standard mileage reimbursement will be paid for any driving during scheduled work hours, excluding mileage for daily commute.
- A valid driver’s license, insurance, and good driving record is required
- Our company maintains a drug-free environment, and may periodically require testing
- Leased uniforms will be provided by the company and are expected to worn at all times when serving the company
- Some experience is necessary. Any certifications are highly valued
- FT position with full benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience and ability