The Vice President or Director of Marketing is responsible for the organization’s marketing activities including oversight of the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the firm.
This role will report to the Leader of the DO Enabling Functions currently the Chief Operations Officer (“COO”) of the firm. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms to increase visibility of LFG, LFS, and Doctors Only – including efforts to increase SEO visibility
- Use research to develop, implement, and measure current and proposed marketing strategies to support the firm’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Drive the development and implementation of firm branding.
- Create, update, manage and ensure execution of all marketing based policies and procedures
- Develop and manage marketing budgets to establish and grow targeted market share.
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals who are viewed as true marketing partners throughout the firm.
- Liaise with other department to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Participates in research to look for new product ideas and ways to grow business.
- Maintain Close Partnership with Executive Leadership as a Trusted Advisor in the Development of Key Strategic and Operational Decisions
- Report Critical Metrics (KPIs) to the organization that Assess and Mitigate Risks and Identify Opportunities
- Versatile in working with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify and manage external and internal emerging talent
- Flexible and able to work in a changing work environment
- Skilled in working with leaders to extract marketing needs
- Can define, measure, and evaluate key marketing metrics to assess marketing health
- Knowledge of marketing research and data methods with capability to gather and analyze large data
- Outstanding communications (written and oral) and interpersonal abilities
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
- Creative in identifying business opportunities and solutions
- Deep understanding of changing Market dynamics
- Ability to Manage Staff, Budgets, and Daily Responsibilities in fast-paced environment
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field