Larson Financial Group is a nationwide planning and investment advisory firm that specializes in serving the financial needs of physicians and dentists. We are looking for highly ethical and tenacious individuals to become a part of our rapidly expanding team of Financial Advisors. This is an opportunity to become a part of a faithful and integrity-driven company, while building an independent book of clientele comprised solely of physicians. Our comprehensive approach to financial planning offers unique solutions for doctors from residency to retirement. Through our collaborative environment, LFG helps individual physicians and their medical practices succeed in the highly competitive and regulated healthcare field.
We provide a successful marketing system and training platform that helps support our advisors to the fullest extent. New advisors will receive up to 2 years of mentoring advisor guidance and permanent operational assistance. There will be a stipend allowance provided for the first year, with eligibility for insurance benefits after 30 days.
- Train in and adhere to Larson Financial Group philosophy and strategy, including physician specific planning.
- Enhance business development by employing existing client recruitment methods.
- Prepare and host meetings, consulting with physicians under the purview and direction of your leading financial advisor.
- Perform concierge level follow up while balancing new business and existing client needs.
- Execute and negotiate follow through of implementation vehicles including insurance, investments, tax planning, debt management, estate planning and other tasks quoted to client.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized with the ability to manage time effectively while managing multiple priorities.
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments.