We respect the privacy of our newsletter subscribers, clients, contacts, those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our questionnaires. It is our policy:
1. Choice and consent. To respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
2. Third party use. To not sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties for e-mail marketing. While we reserve the right to sell advertising in our e-mail publications to other companies, we never allow third parties any other use of these subscriber lists.
3. Unsubscriptions. To send our periodicals only to our current clients and those who request them (that is, opt-in). We immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every e-mailing. We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mail addresses to take unnecessary bandwidth.
4. Security. To store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection, or off-line.
Larson Financial Securities is a FINRA registered securities broker-dealer and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. This web site is published in the United States for residents of the United States. Larson Financial Securities is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC.)
The information and opinions on this site provided by third parties have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. It is given for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell. This information is not intended to be used as the primary basis for investment decisions, nor should it be considered as advice designed to meet the specific needs of an individual investor. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice, or other content.
LARSON FINANCIAL SECURITIES, LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES OR DIVISIONS ARE NOT BANKS OR CREDIT UNIONS, AND THE PRODUCTS WE OFFER ARE NOT FEDERALLY GUARANTEED OR FDIC INSURED, ARE NOT DEPOSITS OR OBLIGATIONS OF, OR GUARANTEED BY A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, AND INVOLVE RISKS INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF PRINCIPAL, AND MAY FLUCTUATE IN VALUE. WITHDRAWALS FROM NON-QUALIFIED INVESTMENT PRODUCTS, FROM THE CASH VALUE OF VARIABLE ADJUSTABLE LIFE INSURANCE AND FROM OTHER FORMS OF LIFE INSURANCE, MAY TRIGGER ADVERSE TAX CONSEQUENCES THAT SHOULD BE REVIEWED WITH A QUALIFIED TAX ADVISOR.
Linked sites are not under the control of Larson Financial Securities, LLC and Larson Financial Securities, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Linked sites may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions of this web site.
Larson Financial Group only markets to physicians and dentists.
Medical Economics 2011 Best Financial Advisers is written and published by Advanstar Communications Inc. as a source of information concerning individual financial advisers for use by physicians, health care professionals, and the public. It is a paid listing advertising supplement that takes into account the following criteria, with much of the information being provided by the advisor, to make their selections.
Criteria for inclusion:
- Advisor should have a depth of knowledge about a broad range of financial issues, evidenced by credentials, such as CFP.
- There should be a focus on physician business or the medical field.
- Advisor should have a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Advisor should offer services to a broad geographic range.
- In the past for inclusion the advisor must have been fee-based or fee-only. Now inclusion is open to commission-based advisors.
- Advisors should require $1 million or less as a minimum.
- Advisors should be good standing’ as evidenced by the national databases of the SEC and NASD.
- Advisors selected for inclusion are not ranked against one another.
The risks involved with investments can be financially substantial. Investment strategies and products offered carry risks, including potential for principal loss. Not all securities, services or products are available in all countries or U.S. states. Please consider whether investing is compatible with your financial resources and individual circumstances. Nothing herein should be deemed as an offer or solicitation of securities, products or services in any jurisdiction in which services are not properly licensed.
Registered to sell securities in the following States: Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Iowa (IA), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Mississippi (MS), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), and Wyoming (WY).
Registered for Advisory Services with the SEC.
Licensed to sell insurance in the following States: Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Maine (ME), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Mississippi (MS), Montana (MT), North Carolina (NC), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), and Wyoming (WY).
Larson Financial Securities’ Business Continuity Planning
Larson Financial Securities, LLC has developed a Business Continuity Plan on how we will respond to events that significantly disrupt our business. Since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions is unpredictable, we will have to be flexible in responding to actual events as they occur. With that in mind, we are providing you with this information on our business continuity plan.
Contacting Us – If after a significant business disruption you cannot contact us as you usually do at (314) 569.2400 or email@example.com, you should call our alternative number (866) 569-2450 or go to our web site at www.larsonfinancial.com. Upon request, we will provide relevant information including instructions on how to get prompt access to funds and securities, enter orders and process other trade-related, cash, and security transfer transactions.
Our Business Continuity Plan – We plan to quickly recover and resume business operations after a significant business disruption and respond by safeguarding our employees and property, making a financial and operational assessment, protecting the firm’s books and records, and allowing our customers to transact business. In short, our business continuity plan is designed to permit our firm to resume operations as quickly as possible, given the scope and severity of the significant business disruption.
Our business continuity plan addresses: data back up and recovery; all mission critical systems; financial and operational assessments; alternative communications with customers, employees, and regulators; alternate physical location of employees; critical supplier, contractor, bank and counter-party impact; regulatory reporting; and assuring our customers prompt access to their funds and securities if we are unable to continue our business.
Varying Disruptions – Significant business disruptions can vary in their scope, such as only our firm, a single building housing our firm, the business district where our firm is located, the city where we are located, or the whole region. Within each of these areas, the severity of the disruption can also vary from minimal to severe. In a disruption to only our firm or a building housing our firm, we will transfer our operations to a local site when needed and expect to recover and resume business within a few days. In a disruption affecting our business district, city, or region, we will transfer our operations to a site outside of the affected area, and recover and resume business within one (1) week. In either situation, we plan to continue in business and can be contacted through our web site at www.larsonfinancial.com or our customer emergency number, (866) 569-2450. If the significant business disruption is so severe that it prevents us from remaining in business, we will assure our customer’s prompt access to their funds and securities.
For more information – If you have questions about our business continuity planning, you can contact us at (314) 569-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMS Terms and Conditions
The Doctors Only network offers a subscription text message program. You may ask your financial advisor to enroll or unsubscribe you from the program at any time.
- To opt in to text messages from the Doctors Only network of companies, you may text JOIN to the [SHORT CODE]. You may receive up to 4 messages per month. Purchase is not a requirement of the program.
- To discontinue receiving text messages from the Doctors Only network of companies, text STOP to [SHORT CODE].
- For additional help, you may reply HELP to a text message, email email@example.com or call 866.569.2450.
- Compatible carries include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Multiple other minor carriers are compatible.
Doctors Only does not have a separate charge for the text message service; however, message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier.