The IT Project Manager is responsible for the overall management and development of the Development Team and its projects. This position coordinates and works with all facets of business throughout the DO Network to provide new or enhanced features while keeping the projects aligned in the proper SDLC processes. This position also oversees the personnel development for the IT Development Team.
- 5 or more years of experience in IT
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree with Equivalent work experience
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred
- PMP Certification preferred/li>
- 1 or more years of managing teams
- Ability to translate effectively between business & IT resources/teams at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication for both a technical and functional audience
- Knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC) required
- Flexible work schedule when dealing with major implementations
- Ability to lead and/or work with a team of people to accomplish a common goal
- Process oriented, especially for SFDC integrations
- Microsoft Office, Visio and Project Experience
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Perform all managerial functions such as conducting performance reviews and creating development plans with influence on hiring and terminations.
- Draft and manage various project documents such as Project Charters, Project Management Plans, Change Requests, Business Requirements and Test Cases.
- Elicit Requirements from Stakeholders.
- Lead Project Estimation activities.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and influence decisions for vendor tools.
- Manage projects appropriate to the selected development methodology for each project
- Sprint Planning Sessions
- Scrum Master
- Sprint Demo’s
- Sprint Retrospectives
- Administer Corporate DocuSign and Salesforce dot com (SFDC) Accounts
- Work Help Desk tickets relating to basic SFDC needs and all aspects related to the Corporate DocuSign account.
- Handle miscellaneous issues, activities and new projects as they arise.
- Participate in design sessions
- Uphold and manage Change Requests and their processes
- Conduct QA and UAT sessions.
- Act as Product Owner and manage JIRA Board(s).
Apply by emailing an attached cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org