Larson Financial Group is a nationwide planning and investment advisory firm that specializes in serving the financial needs of physicians, dentists, and other families with complex financial needs. We are looking for highly ethical and tenacious individuals to become a part of our rapidly expanding team. Larson Financial Group offers competitive salaries, bonus programs that reward success on high individual performance and meeting/exceeding sales goals, a generous benefits package and one of the best teams to work with. We are a faithful and integrity driven company looking for the right candidates to join our firm.
Our hope is that Financial Advisors at Larson Financial Group can help their clients spend more time with their four-year old child or grandchild and less time worrying about their investments. We believe that healthy financial habits are created through a solid financial plan, and the role of a Financial Advisor is to steward our clients through that process.
Click here for an Executive Summary of Larson Financial Group.
- Work various lead sources, conduct client meetings, offer and advise on product solutions that fit Clients’ financial needs
- Run insurance illustrations, construct financial plans, report investment performance
- Communicate investment advice and execute financial plans
- Work jointly with operations teams and others to ensure concierge Client experience
- Manage and foster all Client relationships in a healthy manner
- Abide by all legal and regulatory requirements of the Advisor role
- Adaptable and highly flexible to adjust to ever-changing financial market conditions, industry standards, compliance regulations, and evolving technology
- Willing to increase knowledge of products and services as the company and industry evolves
- Capable of working collaboratively and respectfully with all levels of personnel in the company
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter who has a strong work ethic and is results driven
- Able to set goals and track to them
- Quick problem solver, solutions-based thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport and relationships with Clients and colleagues
- High integrity with the drive to act in the Client’s best interest in all situations
- Results driven and a desire to continually improve
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Sales, Business, or related Field
- Prior experience Financial Planning and/or Sales fields preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of insurance/financial services industry preferred, but not required
- Prior designations (CFP) and licenses held (Life and Health, Series 6, 7, 63, 66, etc.) preferred, but not required. Position will require licensing and registration to be obtained shortly after being hired.
- Must be able to pass background, FINRA, and other Finance industry checks
Larson Financial Group offers a generous employee benefits & perks package:
- Training & Education
- Lead Flow
- Resources to help clients reach their financial goals
- A proven recipe for success
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 401(k) Employer Match up to 4%
- Medical Insurance (HDHP HSA plans are 100% paid for the employee)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ER PD Disability Insurance
- ER PD Life Insurance
- ER PD EAP
- Paid time Off (128 hours after 90 days)
- Holiday Pay (10 Holidays)
- ER Events, Awards, Activities