Our hope is that Financial Advisors at Larson Financial Group can help their clients spend more time with their four-year old child or grandchild and less time worrying about their 401(k)s. We believe that healthy financial habits are created through a solid financial plan, and the role of a Financial Advisor is to steward our clients through that process.
At Larson Financial Group, we have a turnkey program to help you grow your practice into one that specializes in working with Physicians and other HNW families. Our in-house TAMP, Insurance Processing Department, full-back office and financial planning-focused tech stack allows you to focus on your existing clients as well as the benefits of expanded lead flow and solutions available to your clients. If you are wanting to make a transition for the long term, looking for a potential Succession Plan, or selling your practice — Larson Financial is here to help.
This role will report to the Sales Director. Click here for an Executive Summary of Larson Financial Group.
- Work various lead sources, conduct client meetings, offer and advise on product solutions that fit Clients’ financial needs
- Run insurance illustrations, construct financial plans, report investment performance
- Communicate investment advice and execute financial plans
- Work jointly with operations teams and others to ensure concierge Client experience
- Manage and foster all Client relationships in a healthy manner
- Abide by all legal and regulatory requirements of the Advisor role
- Adaptable and highly flexible to adjust to ever-changing financial market conditions, industry standards, compliance regulations, and evolving technology.
- Willing to increase knowledge of products and services as the company and industry evolves.
- Capable of working collaboratively and respectfully with all levels of personnel in the company.
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment.
- Self-starter who has a strong work ethic and is results driven.
- Able to set goals and track to them.
- Quick problem solver, solutions-based thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport and relationships with Clients and colleagues.
- High integrity with the drive to act in the Client’s best interest in all situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Sales, Business, or related Field
- Prior experience Financial Planning and/or Sales fields preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of insurance/financial services industry preferred, but not required
- Prior designations (CFP) and licenses held (Life and Health, Series 6, 7, 63, 66, etc.) preferred, but not required. Position will require licensing and registration to be obtained shortly after being hired.
- Must be able to pass background, FINRA, and other Finance industry checks