Corporate W2 Financial Advisor
The Financial Advisor will build and service a plethora of Clients helping them to manage their finances in order to achieve their financial goals. The Advisor will understand and use various products and services to design and execute the financial plan. The Advisor is a sales-oriented position in a rapidly growing firm with many cross-selling opportunities. The Advisor will communicate effectively with all parts of the business to ensure excellent service is provided to the Clients. The Advisor will be required to know and adhere to all legal and regulatory requirements. This position is a salary-based role with a significant upside potential based on performance of the individual and sales goals.
This role will report to a manager of Corporate Financial Advisors.
- Work various lead sources, conduct client meetings, offer and selling product solutions that fit Clients’ financial needs
- Run insurance illustrations, construct financial plans, report investment performance
- Communicate investment advice and execute financial plans
- Work jointly with operations teams and others to ensure concierge Client experience
- Manage and foster all Client relationships in a healthy manner
- Abide by all legal and regulatory requirements of the Advisor role
- Adaptable and highly flexible to adjust to ever-changing financial market conditions, industry standards, compliance regulations, and evolving technology.
- Willing to increase knowledge of products and services as the company and industry evolves.
- Capable of working collaboratively and respectfully with all levels of personnel in the company.
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment.
- Self-starter who has a strong work ethic and is results driven.
- Able to set goals and track to them.
- Quick problem solver, solutions-based thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport and relationships with Clients and colleagues.
- High integrity with the drive to act in the Client’s best interest in all situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Sales, Business, or related Field
- Prior experience Financial Planning and/or Sales fields preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of insurance/financial services industry preferred, but not required
- Prior designations (CFP) and licenses held (Life and Health, Series 6, 7, 63, 66, etc.) preferred, but not required. Position will require licensing and registration to be obtained shortly after being hired.
- Must be able to pass background, FINRA, and other Finance industry checks
If you feel you’re the right fit for this position, please contact Michael.Hermann@LarsonFinancial.com with a cover page and resume for more information.