Digital Marketing Advisor
Our hope is that Financial Advisors at Larson Financial Group can help their clients spend more time with their four-year old child or grandchild and less time worrying about their 401(k)s. We believe that healthy financial habits are created through a solid financial plan, and the role of a Financial Advisor is to steward our clients through that process.
Since the dawn of our industry, Financial Advising has often occurred with an advisor and client sitting at a conference table in an austere bookshelf-lined boardroom. But times are changing as technologies evolve and enable us all to connect from the comforts of our own home. This role will work in a primarily educational capacity on forums, social media sites, and elsewhere online, providing advice to prospective clients and helping others around the nation as they seek to further their own financial goals.
This role will report to the Sales Director. Click here for an Executive Summary of Larson Financial Group.
- Work various lead sources focusing on using digital media channels to bring in new leads and promote visibility of Larson Financial, conduct client meetings, offer and selling product solutions that fit Clients’ financial needs
- Run insurance illustrations, construct financial plans, report investment performance
- Communicate investment advice and execute financial plans
- Work jointly with operations teams and others to ensure concierge Client experience
- Manage and foster all Client relationships in a healthy manner
- Abide by all legal and regulatory requirements of the Advisor role
- Adaptable and highly flexible to adjust to ever-changing financial market conditions, industry standards, compliance regulations, and evolving technology.
- Willing to increase knowledge of products and services as the company and industry evolves.
- Capable of working collaboratively and respectfully with all levels of personnel in the company.
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment.
- Self-starter who has a strong work ethic and is results driven.
- Able to set goals and track to them.
- Quick problem solver, solutions-based thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport and relationships with Clients and colleagues.
- High integrity with the drive to act in the Client’s best interest in all situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Sales, Business, or related Field
- Prior experience Financial Planning and/or Sales fields preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of insurance/financial services industry preferred, but not required
- Prior designations (CFP) and licenses held (Life and Health, Series 6, 7, 63, 66, etc.) preferred, but not required. Position will require licensing and registration to be obtained shortly after being hired.
- Must be able to pass background, FINRA, and other Finance industry checks
If you feel you’re the right fit for this position, please contact Michael.Hermann@LarsonFinancial.com with a cover page and resume for more information.