The Portfolio Administrator is responsible for monitoring client portfolios, making trade recommendations, and trading as necessary within the constraints of the firm investment strategy. The portfolio administrator will also respond to services requests from the advisory teams.
- Respond in a timely manner to service requests on the Investment Analysis team queue
- Provide timely monitoring on client portfolios to ensure they remain on target
- Assist advisory teams with the preparation of portfolio comparison reports
- Respond to advisory team questions in a timely manner
- Assist the Director of Investment Strategy in projects
- Provide data entry in Orion, Returns Web, and Morningstar
- Become knowledgeable in different investment products including, but not limited to 529s and Annuities
- Execute trades
SKILLS/BEHAVIORS:Intense drive to ensure high quality and minimal customer escapes. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment Support other team members with their objectives and duties if needed Ability to work with a team of people to accomplish a common goal Flexible work schedule when experiencing high volumes Must have outstanding customer service skills
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION / TRAINING / LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience, required.
- Series 7 and 66
- Experience using and strong competence in SalesForce (or equivalent CRM), Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with IRebal and Orion Preferred.
- Working knowledge of other software programs like Microsoft Excel, Minitab (or equivalent) preferred.