Going into practice is not just a business decision, it’s a deeply personal lifestyle choice. We aim to provide you with the knowledge to make informed decisions for yourself. These are a few of the areas we touch on:
- Should I purchase a practice or start a new practice?
- Contract Review
- Financial and Tax Implications of Running a Practice
- Federal and State Business and Tax Registration Processes
- Employee Wages and Benefits
- Liability Protection
- Disability and Medical Leave
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Planning
“Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly.
It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service.”
Larson Financial Group, LLC, Larson Financial Securities, LLC and their representatives do not provide legal or tax advice or services. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your legal or tax planning needs.