Generally aligned to a definable functional area, this role is responsible for providing for their area of expertise, expert-level product & process knowledge and oversight of firm applications from a build perspective.
Responsible for the build and/or running of application solutions as required by IT management, portfolio planning and operations processes.
Maintains as needed an awareness of market best practices and industry trends within a specific functional process area in order to identify opportunities and associated business benefits specific to that area of expertise.
Enjoy a Career with Doctors Only, a Larson Financial Group LLC subsidiary. “Goal-Oriented, Servant Leaders with a Warrior Spirit.” – we believe in our clients and our people ability to help our clients (health care professionals with limited time to manage their financial well-being). As such, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, take a look at our current job opening and apply online. Then let us surround you with all the tools, technology and talent you need to succeed. Diverse Talent. Unique Mission. At Larson Financial Group LLC, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique mission.
- Works closely with management, business users, and business partners to develop process and functional specifications for deploying new functions or changes in the applications & systems landscape.
- Work with internal and external Salesforce system administrator and developers on
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Sales & Marketing applications
- Report generation
- Workflow & Process Automation
Plans and manages the evaluation of software development processes.
Salesforce: responsible for supporting continued operations of Salesforce.com (SFDC) as part of the IT Organization. The candidate will play a key role within IT that leverages Salesforce to improve the customer journey and drive business results. The candidate will enable continuous improvement of Salesforce and support user adoption, instituting appropriate security, identifying new functionality, assisting the field with reports and queries and driving automation to increase efficiency and effectiveness in business processes.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Salesforce administration or support role; implementing, configuring or administering Salesforce.com and other business applications
- 2+ years of experience with relevant business systems; Sales and Distribution, CRM (Sales and Support), Marketing Automation
- Knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best practices
- Coordination of both internal and 3rd party developers and SFDC professional services to provide solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail and solving complex problems across operational and technical disciplines
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Proven ability to understand business needs and translate them not only into processes that scale but also quickly deploy them in salesforce.com
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and engage the supervisor as needed
Travel may be required – circumstances will vary based on requirements – No more than 10%.
Apply by emailing an attached cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com